Libreville is the capital city of Gabon, a country on the coast of Central Africa. Its seafront boulevard has parks and sculptures. The city is a port on the Komo River, near the Gulf of Guinea.
Places to visit:
- Akanda National Park– Akanda National Park is one of 13 National Parks in Gabon, designed to represent the biodiversity of the country and encourage tourism.
- Pointe-Denis Beach- It is an exotic beach to chill out.
- Cathedral Sainte Marie-It is a beautiful church and a must visit monument in Libreville.
- Arboretum de Sibang- It is a preserved rain forest park situated within the city.
- Lope National Park- It is a national park in central Gabon. The terrain is mostly rain forest, contains the savannas. A wonderful experience and a beautiful escape into the wild.
- Museum of Arts and Tradition- A visit to a city is always incomplete without knowing its history, and history can only be known through museums. So, Museum OF Arts and Tradition is a must visit place.
- Notre Dame de Lourdes- It is another beautiful church.
Places to stay:
- Park Inn by Radisson- Park Inn by Radisson is a hotel that provides you with a luxurious stay, providing you with all the facilities in the best possible way. Whether it is dining, outdoor activities, internet or cleanliness, they have it all under control. Thus, providing a great service.
- Le Patio- Le Patio hotel gives the best service and facilities. Everything looks good if the service provided is good and that’s the key point here.
- Lea- Lea is a place known for its cleanliness and great food. A perfect combination of cleanliness and food is available here.
- Le Meridien Re- Le Meridien Re is situated at an exotic location and provides you with complimentary breakfast and free Wi Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a spa and a gym.